Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was Chelsea.
Or Joe Anderson.
Or wools.
Or Everton fans

Definitely wasnt a Liberpewl fan

Nothing to do with football fans probably this. Just some absolute scumbag has seen a fancy car and wanted it by the sounds of it. Vile creatures.

Burnley up to 8th. Just how the hell has Dyche turned this around? I thought they were nailed on for the drop just before Xmas, they were absolute turd.

Burnley up to 8th. Just how the hell has Dyche turned this around? I thought they were nailed on for the drop just before Xmas, they were absolute turd.
If he can take them back into Europe then we have to dare to say he is a decent manager ?;

Teams who are forced to sack a manager a fortnight before Christmas because they are in the bottom 3, don't tend to challenge for Europe. But they also don't usually get 40 points on the board with 7 games left.

So in short, we started terribly, we got a good manager, then we improved quite a lot.

said the same the other day, I don’t think they realise what difference a good manager can make. A considering this manager has just had his 15th game in charge, it’s probably a bit to early to start the crying.

but the dummies are raaar out the pram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back