Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

But I think everyone knows taking VVD out would cripple them. People seem to act like City can just overcome it.

Also Salah is still better than Mane and I'm not sure why that narrative has flipped.

Ruthless finisher and absolutely deadly in attack. But can be an absolute passenger.

Mane is always active in a game. He's also bagged in more games when they've needed a goal more than Salah. Think he's stepped up a bit this season. Very Hazard like IMO.

"Team loses one of the best players in the world and don't look as good."

Next on News At 5.
Here's the thing though, did you look at the lineups for this game and say City won't win this without KdB or at least they'll really struggle? If you didn't, that is my point.

I know you're just being silly again, but I seriously don't get it. Someone help me out. Why did Salah go from best player in the league to not the RS best attacker without playing worse?

Well I could only pick 2 players, VVD is defo their best and as said above Mane has looked better this season for me.

Its a toss up between the 2, so I went with the player who scored today.

Ruthless finisher and absolutely deadly in attack. But can be an absolute passenger.

Mane is always active in a game. He's also bagged in more games when they've needed a goal more than Salah. Think he's stepped up a bit this season. Very Hazard like IMO.
That's a very subjective thing.

Salah doesn't press like Firmino and Mane, fair enough, but he also does enough and he's more creative than Mane too. I mean this started last year when Mane had one assist for the season. I just don't get it.

Personally I think it is down to people finding Mane more likable and I get that, but I try to ignore that when talking about their ability.

That's a very subjective thing.

Salah doesn't press like Firmino and Mane, fair enough, but he also does enough and he's more creative than Mane too. I mean this started last year when Mane had one assist for the season. I just don't get it.

Personally I think it is down to people finding Mane more likable and I get that, but I try to ignore that when talking about their ability.

I can assure you I hate them both equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back