Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasic feels like he will move to one of the half decent teams in Germany or Italy or whatever and play in Europe against a PL side and have half the country bewildered that he used to play for Everton

Thank Marco Silva and his team of bottlers.

Honestly though given the first half of the season we had, finishing 11th would be respectable.

Aye although our results against the top 6 have been shambolically poor under Carlo.

1 point against Arsenal, Spurs, Utd & Chelsea is shocking - with the crap players we have I reckon had he ditched the 442 for 3 at the back and kept it tight like Sheff Utd / Wolves do we would have done better in those fixtures imo.

442 with our midfield is suicide against the better sides.

Dyche is a very underrated PL manager in my opinion. To think he's hardly spent anything either yet Burnley consistently exceed everyone's expectations.

Clubs like West Ham or Newcastle should be all over him, perhaps maybe Palace too if Hodgson retires.

Vlasic feels like he will move to one of the half decent teams in Germany or Italy or whatever and play in Europe against a PL side and have half the country bewildered that he used to play for Everton
I would have kept him but just seen he plays #10 for CSKA so he probably wouldn't have been use to us, Looked a decent player not a world buster but has that bit of quality at times.
Ah well.

Aye although our results against the top 6 have been shambolically poor under Carlo.

1 point against Arsenal, Spurs, Utd & Chelsea is shocking - with the crap players we have I reckon had he ditched the 442 for 3 at the back and kept it tight like Sheff Utd / Wolves do we would have done better in those fixtures imo.

442 with our midfield is suicide against the better sides.

Why did you leave Liverpool off the list?

Dyche is a very underrated PL manager in my opinion. To think he's hardly spent anything either yet Burnley consistently exceed everyone's expectations.

Clubs like West Ham or Newcastle should be all over him, perhaps maybe Palace too if Hodgson retires.
Id be interested to see what he would do at a club with a bit more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back