Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't white guy braids a prospect or something?
Quoting silly money £50m for one of their players who is that good I can't name him.
What is it with the clubs that go down and then decide that the players who got them relegated are worth the same money as Real Madrid 1st teamers?

You would defo think so,6 points difference,7 for villa
Bournemouth with Leicester home, away to man city,home to saints and away to us are down
villa with palace home,away to everton, home to arsenal,away last day to west ham look like going unless toon can get back level

To even have a little sniff of a chance, Villa and Bournemouth both have to win tomorrow.

Yep, that bottom 3 are all relegated now.

Watford and West Ham have players with too much knowhow and strength ultimately, not to mention their managers are seasoned campaigners at this level for many years.

Quoting silly money £50m for one of their players who is that good I can't name him.
What is it with the clubs that go down and then decide that the players who got them relegated are worth the same money as Real Madrid 1st teamers?

admittedly this is our fault

gylfi-sigurdsson-everton-1538385375-18000.jpg

admittedly this is our fault

gylfi-sigurdsson-everton-1538385375-18000.jpg
If ever you need a real life example of "doing an Everton" this surely depicts it beautifully.
The real sad thing is that he gave me one of my happiest moments as an Evertonian whilst on holiday in Croatia surrounded by Hadjuk Split fans and scoring that 50yd screamer. Mostly downhill from there though.

I don't know how Farke is supposed to keep going as Norwich manager when the team has pretty clearly not cared down the stretch here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back