Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they still getting guards of honour? This is the 4th one they’ve had since winning
It's a very dumb tradition.

I also hate how the team that won most recently is referred to as "the champions" more than their club name for the entirety for the time until someone else wins.

I don't know how Farke is supposed to keep going as Norwich manager when the team has pretty clearly not cared down the stretch here.

I think what we have seen last season and this, is a team that relied heavily on Puuki's goals last season, and good performances from the likes of Cantwell and a few others over the whole season. This season, that team was not good enough to last the distance over a whole Prem season. Best description would be an 'in-between' team.

If they lose Puuki & Cantwell, they could struggle next season to get anywhere near returning to the top flight...

You were getting ready to pile into the Brands thread when Newcastle won, it’s ok fella we’re all frænds here.
I wouldn’t need Newcastle to win for me to pile into the Brands thread. The fella is an utter failure already and our position is unacceptable whether it is 11th or 12th.

I think what we have seen last season and this, is a team that relied heavily on Puuki's goals last season, and good performances from the likes of Cantwell and a few others over the whole season. This season, that team was not good enough to last the distance over a whole Prem season. Best description would be an 'in-between' team.

If they lose Puuki & Cantwell, they could struggle next season to get anywhere near returning to the top flight...
Cantwell is easily replaceable and I imagine they could find someone to score at championship level although losing Pukki would hurt. The big blow would be Buendia. I know he doesn't score much but he does so much for them. He tore it up in the championship last season and he would again if he went down with them. I don't think he will and that will be hard to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back