Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You enforce every reason I have for allowing oppo fans to post on here.

Not that its up to me, of course.
yeah of course you get biter oil rig fans crying still even after billions of oil pumped in , how can they complain and then they try to creep round EFC fans by pretending they are Liverpool rivals , truth nobody gives a fook about city or their oil or what they have won

yeah of course you get biter oil rig fans crying still even after billions of oil pumped in , how can they complain and then they try to creep round EFC fans by pretending they are Liverpool rivals , truth nobody gives a fook about city or their oil or what they have won

I much prefer City over you clowns, its not even a contest.

The idea that United spending hundreds of billions is more acceptable than City spending hundreds of billions is laughable and you should be ashamed for even thinking about trying to claim moral superiority.

WSB4AA7DGZEL7HYYFRR357LAJY.jpg

You unironically got a penalty for this m8.
Quite right too. How dare the Villa player's leg not snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back