Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that United spending hundreds of billions is more acceptable than City spending hundreds of billions is laughable and you should be ashamed for even thinking about trying to claim moral superiority.

Uniteds rise to dominance was objectively more impressive than cities, it was done with a decent core of academy players for starters. United used to win leagues with players like Dion Dublin and Djemba Djemba in their squad...

What they did in the 90s and 2000s was a lot more impressive than what City have done of late, i honestly can’t get my head around how anyone could argue otherwise. They definitely have the moral superiority over City imo as their success came about in a much more natural way.

Last edited:
Zidane might go down as a better manager than player

What a record he has, easilly best manager of past few years for me

Zidane might go down as a better manager than player

What a record he has, easilly best manager of past few years for me
I agree with this. 3 champions League titles and a la Liga. The cl alone puts him among the elite of the game, how many other managers even in this country alone are idolised for similar success.

always makes me wonder why someone like pep or Zidane get written off because of the team's they manage. Like some sort of parallel universe where the team with the best players aren't allowed to crown themselves the best team.

if winning all of those trophies with real is easy, why hasn't every other real manager been as successful? Plenty had Ronaldo and the core of that aide anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back