Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the west brom goal,would you have give it,or is Lossl moaning for nothing, West brom maybe should have had pen few mins earlier as well,as Huddersfield player ran right into the back of a west brom player

This is why i hate football, it's a simple offside to give but they bring in this stupid interpretation rubbish where some refs will say he's interfering, some won't. It's not a rule when all officials interpret it differently.

This is why i hate football, it's a simple offside to give but they bring in this stupid interpretation rubbish where some refs will say he's interfering, some won't. It's not a rule when all officials interpret it differently.

I just dont know the offside rule anymore.

Back in the day, you couldnt be offside if the ball came off a defender, well, backwards, if that makes sense. Is seeking an advantage still a thing?

Not one WBA player touched the ball in flight, it came off the keeper, so who knows.

That's exactly what they want. Officials to be able to interpret it. It keeps the likes of Jon Moss in a job.

I just dont know the offside rule anymore.

Back in the day, you couldnt be offside if the ball came off a defender, well, backwards, if that makes sense. Is seeking an advantage still a thing?

Not one WBA player touched the ball in flight, it came off the keeper, so who knows.

There was nothing wrong with it in the 90s or whenever they started messing with it. Whenever you kick it forward, if there's nobody between the striker and keeper it's offside, simple. How much bloody controversy does it cause? We saw with our goal v United, there would have been np moaning or controversy, would have been an easy offside.

It's supposed to be to stop goal hanging as with anything in football they've totally forgotten why some rules were brought in and ruined the sport.

They have made the Offside so Subjective on some calls that no one knows anything,anymore, its just how lucky you get by who you could have on the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back