Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa are a big club, but they’ve won seven leagues and six of them were before World War One. That’s one league title in over a century... having said that we will be saying that before we know it... (weeps)

Don’t think people realise how similar we are to clubs like Villa and Leeds these days. We’re just a bunch of has-been’s locked out of the party looking in through the window.

In all fairness if it means both Villa and Watford going down I'm all for us playing Davies in goal and Virginia up front against Bournemouth next week

YES lad - havent a problem with Bournemouth apart from being a thorn in our side away from home they are more likeable than Watford and Villa.

I summon thee spirit of Callum Wilson - GET THY SHOOTIN BOOTS OOT

Arsenal have the 8th most expensive squad in the world, they have four attackers kroenke has bought which cost nearly £250m,one of which is getting paid god knows, a million a month to never play? Yet its all his fault? Give over, they've recruited poorly, we don't blame farhad for our poor recruitment.

You sound like the type fan who would support a European Super League of just the big clubs (but obviously a very big Super League for Everton to be involved.)

Every team should get respect for playing in the division they are playing in.
Your team would not even qualify for a minor european league...you sound like a moron Heinrich..
Your so correct cos I would love to see Totnam once get in it and once get past the qualifying round of the Champions League ;)
Saddo you bye bye dont know why we allow losers like you on our site..feck right off Himmler
Don’t be silly sausages lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back