Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to the genius of ffp
Certainly part of it, but the general prominence of money with or without FFP would make it near impossible for clubs to break through. The normal thing in football is for the best teams now to have multiple players on their benches that would be the best player on at least half of the teams in the league. FFP is just the roof being sealed all the way shut so no more Citys or PSGs can happen.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the average MLS player is League 1 quality at best and that only the teams with really dominant attackers like Vela would compete in the championship. I don't watch much usually but there have been some dire games during this tournament.

Fair play to Villa looks like they will avoid the drop now. I can see them kicking on again from here. With them and Leeds likely to spend big, Newcastle’s potential takeover going through and the possibility of them spending big, West Ham staying up and getting their shoite together will make the league a lot more comepetive for places. We better get our heads in the game early on next season if we want to be looking at European football.

Tonights 2 games are crucial for the top obviously as a United fan i am hoping we can beat West ham although they have been playing well recently and have caused us problems over the years , de gea surely must be dropped because he could cost us big time with his dreadful errors , will Liverpool be able to get a result against chelsea i believe its their party night but their form since clinching the title has been awful, Chelsea i think will be confident of at least a draw

happened the other week , said something about Son then told an absolute whopper of an explanation to try and wriggle away . Then in another video I think started crying whilst apologising .

Yeah I had to Google why it was a racial slur, but now I've seen the explanation, I get it

Poor form from Claude

He's looked rough the past year or so though, so maybe some time away to sort his head and life out isn't the worst thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back