Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching City and the RS attack makes me think our fullback positioning is an issue. I've got no problem with them joining the attack and overlapping but when the ball is down the other side they need to be deeper. Especially Coleman.

Watching City and the RS attack makes me think our fullback positioning is an issue. I've got no problem with them joining the attack and overlapping but when the ball is down the other side they need to be deeper. Especially Coleman.

Digne is fine, gets up and down...Coleman though not quite at his level :)

Hopefully Sidibe gets back to his 2017 form

Cricket is on TMS, and its ace.

Oh, hang on, you are a Merican arnt you?
Yeah. I actually kind of like cricket but it's not ever been put on TV here.

Alexander-Arnold and Robertson are both decent players but I've got to think RS opponent's are more than happy to let them cross 40 times a match.

Yeah. I actually kind of like cricket but it's not ever been put on TV here.

Alexander-Arnold and Robertson are both decent players but I've got to think RS opponent's are more than happy to let them cross 40 times a match.

Are you a real Merican or an ex Brit who has lived there for ages? And to keep on topic, I think I agree with you re the RS full backs.

Arsenal are absolute mince. In fact everyone is. Except that lot.

Sooner we face that like we had to in th 70s/early 80s the sooner something can be done.

Are you a real Merican or an ex Brit who has lived there for ages? And to keep on topic, I think I agree with you re the RS full backs.
No real American. I've seen cricket on a couple of Caribbean vacations and I genuinely like the sport. I've read about it some and I keep a passing eye on it mostly because a lot of people I follow for Everton/PL stuff will tweet about the Ashes or whatever so I check that out.

Arsenal need to sort out an attack because they can get something here but they will need to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back