Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
All games kick-off at 4pm on Sunday -TV so far

Leicester v Man United
– Sky Sports Main Event

Chelsea v Wolves – Sky Sports Premier League

Arsenal v Watford – Sky Sports Football

Southampton v Sheffield United – Sky Sports Mix

West Ham v Aston Villa – BT Sport TBC

Everton v Bournemouth Sky Sports Golf

Burnley v Brighton – Sky Sports Arena

Crystal Palace v Spurs – Sky Sports Action

Man City v Norwich Sky One & Pick (FREEVIEW)

Newcastle v Liverpool – BT Sport TBC

Is this a joke or are we actually playing on sky sports golf?

All games kick-off at 4pm on Sunday -TV so far

Leicester v Man United
– Sky Sports Main Event

Chelsea v Wolves – Sky Sports Premier League

Arsenal v Watford – Sky Sports Football

Southampton v Sheffield United – Sky Sports Mix

West Ham v Aston Villa – BT Sport TBC

Everton v Bournemouth Sky Sports Golf

Burnley v Brighton – Sky Sports Arena

Crystal Palace v Spurs – Sky Sports Action

Man City v Norwich Sky One & Pick (FREEVIEW)

Newcastle v Liverpool – BT Sport TBC
Fitting as our game will have as much action as a round of golf

Just looking at the numbers and the highlights it doesn't even look like Chelsea played that bad but they needed a difference maker and they left him on the bench for the first hour.

Chelsea having Pulisic Havertz and Ziyech behind Werner is a serious attack if the Havertz deal comes to pass. They'll resemble the Rodgers RS though where they score 100 and concede well over 50 though without some work on the backline.

Just seen the pictures of WBA players going out into the car park to celebrate in front of their fans that have assembled there. I have to say that is absolutely disgusting, how can that be allowed?

I didn't want this to restart because of this and there you go. You have to socially distance, wear a mask in a shop from Friday....but if your a football fan you get a free pass to mingle with hundreds, if not thousands (in the RS case). What's a little corona between friends and family. (n)

They scored 3 goals so unless ya boy was gonna play in goal I don't see it making much difference.
Liverpool relentlessly bombarded them for the first hour because Chelsea carried no threat.

I'm making that up but seriously Frank I know you love the boy Mount, and he's a fine enough player, but there is genuinely no reason he should be starting in an attacking position ahead of Pulisic. Or Hudson-Odoi honestly.

Liverpool relentlessly bombarded them for the first hour because Chelsea carried no threat.

I'm making that up but seriously Frank I know you love the boy Mount, and he's a fine enough player, but there is genuinely no reason he should be starting in an attacking position ahead of Pulisic. Or Hudson-Odoi honestly.

Looking forward to him playing Mount and leaving Werner, Ziyech, Havertz and Pulisic on the bench next season, I'm not gonna lie.

Looking forward to him playing Mount and leaving Werner, Ziyech, Havertz and Pulisic on the bench next season, I'm not gonna lie.
My hair might catch on fire. And he's definitely going to do it at some point. Or play Mount deeper to shoehorn him in and leave out Kovacic.

I don't want to come off as anti-Mount either because I like his potential but he's just not as good as these other guys and he's played more minutes in the league than everyone but Kepa (which is hilarious) and Azpilicueta.

My hair might catch on fire. And he's definitely going to do it at some point. Or play Mount deeper to shoehorn him in and leave out Kovacic.

I don't want to come off as anti-Mount either because I like his potential but he's just not as good as these other guys and he's played more minutes in the league than everyone but Kepa (which is hilarious) and Azpilicueta.

Mount is a quality player. Saw him live this season for the first time and his movement is exceptional.

I'm skeptical how Chelsea are gonna fit all these players in. Havertz would be an unbelievable signing, but I dont rate Werner at all and I think Ziyech is a risky signing, coming to the PL from Holland relatively late in his career.

I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back