Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is starting to sound more and more like Charles Manson:

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp's message to fan: "If you cannot see that we do this for you then I cannot help you, really. Five years ago, I asked you to change from doubters to believers. I asked and you did it.

"You made us champions. Thank you very much. We should all celebrate. Drink what you want but you have you to prepare for a party when this b******t virus is gone. Then we will have a party all together. Make sure you are ready then."

Mount is a quality player. Saw him live this season for the first time and his movement is exceptional.

I'm skeptical how Chelsea are gonna fit all these players in. Havertz would be an unbelievable signing, but I dont rate Werner at all and I think Ziyech is a risky signing, coming to the PL from Holland relatively late in his career.
He's fine but as I said he's been one of their most used players and he isn't to that level. I think if Havertz actually happens it'll be 4-2-3-1 with Pulisic left, Ziyech right, Havertz in attacking midfield and Werner up top. Then probably Kante and Kovacic behind them. I have no idea if that will mesh but that's what I imagine will be tried.

On Ziyech his style is similar to Bruno Fernandes. Lots of risky passes, shoot on sight and hopefully by sheer volume some of it will come off. I actually think the way those other players will test the space in behind the backline sets up very well for him. The reason he's coming so late is because of how unorthodox the style is. Top teams I think see it as unnecessarily risky.

Cincinatti FC which was MLS Norwich last season is doing well here at the cup. Maybe the reason being is that this season coaches are just literally handing pills to the players right in front of the cameras during the water break.

Cincinatti FC which was MLS Norwich last season is doing well here at the cup. Maybe the reason being is that this season coaches are just literally handing pills to the players right in front of the cameras during the water break.

I’m not sure Cincinnati would have stayed up in League 2 last year, they were truly awful.

Meanwhile Atlanta goes home with 3 losses and 0 goals scored. Another successful MLS pump and dump operation in the books.

you can't convince me that any club is trying to win the #MLSISBACK tourney
I've watched a good bit of this and everyone aside from Portland, Seattle and LAFC have been utterly horrific to watch. I haven't seen everyone but so much labored passing and deep defending.

It's a crap tourney. And the sooner ATL get rid of de Boer, the better
It has been pretty crap. I do plan on settling in with some gin for that LAFC-Portland game late tomorrow though. It'll be 0-0 now I'm sure.

Yeah ATL need to cut ties. I don't think Martinez and Barco are actually this bad but even if they are another manager needs to come in so you can find out for sure. Honestly for him after Palace and this I thnk it is done for him as a manager. Even Ajax were glad to see him go.

Klopp is starting to sound more and more like Charles Manson:

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp's message to fan: "If you cannot see that we do this for you then I cannot help you, really. Five years ago, I asked you to change from doubters to believers. I asked and you did it.

"You made us champions. Thank you very much. We should all celebrate. Drink what you want but you have you to prepare for a party when this b******t virus is gone. Then we will have a party all together. Make sure you are ready then."
Doubters to believers wtf?
It's our year every year arrogance for 29 years......
Klopp trying to become a self styled teutonic messiah - where's Jarvis cocker when you need him to slap him back to reality lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back