Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man citys new signing Ferran Torres said he wanted the captaincy to stay at Valencia...jeez he's only 20....interesting to see what type of personality they have on their hands..

And I know Davies captained us at the age of 20, but that was one of the most damning moments of this current crop of leaderless whoppers..

So you did the same as Liverpool? Doing it then flapping it because of backlash doesn’t exactly exonerate that kind of behaviour

No, I didn’t do it and I never agreed with the Tottenham little runt owner was over furlough.
You need to learn the difference between a football supporter and a football club.

Last edited:
Man citys new signing Ferran Torres said he wanted the captaincy to stay at Valencia...jeez he's only 20....interesting to see what type of personality they have on their hands..

And I know Davies captained us at the age of 20, but that was one of the most damning moments of this current crop of leaderless whoppers..

20 year old winger at a fairly big club, he was never going to be captain ha. Seems like a good signing by city... Then on queue they waste £40m on a crap centre back who can't defend. I really don't understand, they have about 7 goalscorers in every starting 11 they put out. All they need is to have two centre backs who just concentrate on defending... So they spend £40m on one who scores goals and can't defend.

I saw that on the impartial BBC site. Be very surprised if Pep would sign that 'type' of personality, no matter how good he was.

20 year old winger at a fairly big club, he was never going to be captain ha. Seems like a good signing by city... Then on queue they waste £40m on a crap centre back who can't defend. I really don't understand, they have about 7 goalscorers in every starting 11 they put out. All they need is to have two centre backs who just concentrate on defending... So they spend £40m on one who scores goals and can't defend.

Still don't get why City hadn't prepared for the loss of Kompany last year.... And one year later they seem equally unprepared...only having one defender who can actually defend is madness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back