Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says who his youtube channel?

I would rather Kean than DCL like but you're only raving about him because he's only just started shaving. The fact 3 managers this season have not played him much is a worry.
Traore made his PL debut in 15/16. He had multiple goals in a season for the first time this year. It takes time.

And that means we shouldn't give our young players time and patience in their development because...?

Who said we shouldn't? I dont decide who plays every week forward your concerns to Mr Ancelotti.

I would happily play Kean over that carthorse we have up top but in fairness Kean hasn't exactly been putting in good performances has he? Traore may not have had much end product but even before Wolves he was a good player in terms of pace/power just had no end product - if Kean showed that maybe he would get more time on the pitch.

because we don't have patience in this fanbase, It's either now or never.

LOL we haven't won a carrot in 25 years - for a traditional big club we have one of the most patient fanbases in world football.

Arsenal fans are cryarsing despite playing European football every season and winning 4 FA Cups in 7 years.

Teams who are happy in midtable can afford passengers

Teams who are or hope to be competing for europe and trophies cant as passengers = dropped points.

Who said we shouldn't? I dont decide who plays every week forward your concerns to Mr Ancelotti.

I would happily play Kean over that carthorse we have up top but in fairness Kean hasn't exactly been putting in good performances has he? Traore may not have had much end product but even before Wolves he was a good player in terms of pace/power just had no end product - if Kean showed that maybe he would get more time on the pitch.
I just think it is amusing that you act like with every other teams players you would be level headed about the length of time it takes to development while simultaneously being all over our players weekly. But carry on.

I just think it is amusing that you act like with every other teams players you would be level headed about the length of time it takes to development while simultaneously being all over our players weekly. But carry on.

I just dont have time for crap players or ones who stroll around the pitch wearing the clubs shirt whilst picking up £60,000+ per week for the privilege of it.

It insults me.

LOL we haven't won a carrot in 25 years - for a traditional big club we have one of the most patient fanbases in world football.

Arsenal fans are cryarsing despite playing European football every season and winning 4 FA Cups in 7 years.

Teams who are happy in midtable can afford passengers

Teams who are or hope to be competing for europe and trophies cant as passengers = dropped points.
We're on about player development though, Everton as a fanbase is not patient with certain players. Traore wasn't always like this he was in Championship with Middlesborough and Villa it's not like he just rocked up like this player it's took time and effort.

I just dont have time for crap players or ones who stroll around the pitch wearing the clubs shirt whilst picking up £60,000+ per week for the privilege of it.

It insults me.
You aren't that important.

Anyway young players who struggle occasionally could be our future if we let them be. We don't usually.

We're on about player development though, Everton as a fanbase is not patient with certain players. Traore wasn't always like this he was in Championship with Middlesborough and Villa it's not like he just rocked up like this player it's took time and effort.
He had 1 goal in 60 odd appearances in the PL before this year. It's laughable that if an Everton player was doing that @ForeverBlue92 wouldn't be on here losing his everloving mind that we kept using him. Nor would he have been ok with spending money to bring in that player.

You aren't that important.

Anyway young players who struggle occasionally could be our future if we let them be. We don't usually.

The only young player post Rooney who was any good was Barkley.

Sadly we've brought through no one genuinely good enough for a team aspiring for Europe.

Compare the likes of Davies and Kenny to the likes of AWB, Greenwood, Hudson Odoi etc and they are miles off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back