Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says it all for me........you are happier taking a point from a team who finished third and keeping credibility with your mates and pass it off you are happy to accept Liverpool are on another level? No wonder with support like yours that Arsenal are seen as soft touches.. if I was a Fam/Blud/Gooner or whatever gangsta nonsense you spout I’d be embarrassed that the £70m centre fireworks you’ve paraded as a statement you mean business can’t finish on his other foot. The answer to your soft centreis David Luiz.......could and probably should have seen red for off the ball nonsense at one corner, had the other Centre Back not scored the simplest of headers for their first, VAR would have given a penalty for Luiz pulling Van Dyck back at the same corner, then the big haired one pulled in the box for the clearest of penalties......and you lads reckon he’s an improvement on Mustafi?

Arsenal are like Delia at Anfield.....happy just to be there and clapping along with all the other tourists with your iPad collection. But it’s alright, there is a big game coming up with Spurs and we might have a go.

And you wonder why it’s gone wrong?
giphy.gif

Steady on there, buddy. I nearly choked on my prawn sandwich.

Says it all for me........you are happier taking a point from a team who finished third and keeping credibility with your mates and pass it off you are happy to accept Liverpool are on another level? No wonder with support like yours that Arsenal are seen as soft touches.. if I was a Fam/Blud/Gooner or whatever gangsta nonsense you spout I’d be embarrassed that the £70m centre fireworks you’ve paraded as a statement you mean business can’t finish on his other foot. The answer to your soft centreis David Luiz.......could and probably should have seen red for off the ball nonsense at one corner, had the other Centre Back not scored the simplest of headers for their first, VAR would have given a penalty for Luiz pulling Van Dyck back at the same corner, then the big haired one pulled in the box for the clearest of penalties......and you lads reckon he’s an improvement on Mustafi?

Arsenal are like Delia at Anfield.....happy just to be there and clapping along with all the other tourists with your iPad collection. But it’s alright, there is a big game coming up with Spurs and we might have a go.

Objectively terrible post

Disappointed with the result today but it hasn't dented my confidence in Emery and this Arsenal side's prospects this season. Emery came with a plan and it worked for most of the first half, but ultimately Liverpool are just on another level compared to us. We had to take our chances and not gift Liverpool great chances, as they were always going to punish us.

Onto the next one. Beat Spurs next week and I'll be delighted with our start to the season, although I could probably live with a point.

There's a fine line with being delighted with your start and wanting the season to end... If I were you, I'd be waiting until October time to see if you can win away games before you start being happy with life.

Yeah, imagine being happy with a point off your local rivals. Impossible to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back