Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems there is only one team existing in the league right now when you look at random sports reports

Liverpool, the only unbeaten side left in the Premier League, had soon doubled their lead as Sadio Mane was gifted a goal following Ben Mee's error in playing the ball out of defence.

Oh well VAR will get them soon and they'll be down in like 5th come the end of the season Hahahahaha VAR will ruin them reds

Yeah - Grealish got booked for diving, even though he only went to ground after releasing the ball.
Ridiculous decision. I could see it was ok from my one row from the back of the Upper Holmesdale at the other end. Not one Palace fan appealed for anything. Villa hard done by on that call (if nothing else.)

I'm in disbelief at that Burnley performance. The top two in this league might be strong but the quality every where else is sorely lacking. How on earth do absolutely ale house 'footballers' like Lowton and Westwood start for a Premier League side. How can that happen!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back