Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% should've been a red for Tielemans, don't know what Jenas is on. That being said there wasn't any malice he was just trying to guard the ball but got it horribly wrong. I don't think there can be any retrospective action taken when it's been checked by VAR

100% should've been a red for Tielemans, don't know what Jenas is on. That being said there wasn't any malice he was just trying to guard the ball but got it horribly wrong. I don't think there can be any retrospective action taken when it's been checked by VAR

Probably should have been a red for Lerma as well though for the stamp on Evans

Yeah, was already booked as well. The officiating is getting worse. He made a good decision booking Wilson for a dive in our penalty area though

Thought that one was touch and go to be fair. That Soyuncu looks a player, love how aggressive he is, but still a bit rash yet. Needs more experience in this league to learn when to stand off players. Caught too deep for the 1st goal.

For a young player in his 1st 10 games here, very impressive though.

Thought that one was touch and go to be fair. That Soyuncu looks a player, love how aggressive he is, but still a bit rash yet. Needs more experience in this league to learn when to stand off players. Caught too deep for the 1st goal.

For a young player in his 1st 10 games here, very impressive though.
Yeah he's erratic but somehow manages to get it right 9 times out of 10. We've come off so well with the Maguire deal

Scored 4 goals against teams that were in the Championship last season, which was the league he was banging them in in last season.

Couple of excellent finishes, mind. And he had a couple of decent moments against United. But I agree (for the same reasons as Iwobi in the other thread) he needs to prove it more consistently against more established teams to earn these plaudits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back