Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, just watched MOTD 2 on the I Player. Cracking game, as was ours, and I agree, never a dive. The Arsenal defender was on him. Was it a pen? Not so sure, but either way, not a dive.

Push in the back. Doesn't matter if Kane slowed down or not, it was a push in the back of the attacking player. Rank bad defending. Penalty...

I'm sorry. But that was definitely a dive by Kane and he knows it. Can tell by his demeanour when interviewed with the clip to hand.

It's not a foul when the striker initiates the contact by veering into the path of the defender, slowing up, then bundling himself over. it's a clever attempt at deceipt, but a dive nonetheless.

I'm sorry. But that was definitely a dive by Kane and he knows it. Can tell by his demeanour when interviewed with the clip to hand.

It's not a foul when the striker initiates the contact by veering into the path of the defender, slowing up, then bundling himself over. it's a clever attempt at deceipt, but a dive nonetheless.

A striker has every right to place himself in front of a defender if he can get there first. It is for the defender to then ensure he does not commit a foul. A push in the back of an opposition player is a foul anywhere on the pitch, and in the penalty area, it is a penalty...

There are times in history where playing for Newcastle would have probably been pretty great to be honest

Interestingly according to Wikipedia, when Owen when to Newcastle we were actually interested in signing him but we wouldn't meet Madrid's valuation

History could have been very different
Yeah he would have been using us to sell books instead of Newcastle. Absolutely made up he swerved us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back