Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal defender has his hands on Kane. No other bodily contact at that point.
j1lSPZT.jpg

Bodily contact in the game does not extend to pushing an opponent over. A player moving at speed is easier to push over than a player standing still with both feet planted on the ground.

End of for me. No further replies.

Arsenal defender puts his hands on Kane because Kane jumps out in front of him.

If you're driving and somebody swerved in front of you and whacks the anchors on for an insurance claim I'm pretty sure you'd blame them.

Arsenal defender puts his hands on Kane because Kane jumps out in front of him.

If you're driving and somebody swerved in front of you and whacks the anchors on for an insurance claim I'm pretty sure you'd blame them.

Kane got to the ball first!

Jeez...

Owen is really going for it with this book, apparently Cappello is a crap manager (ok maybe with england but his milan team was pretty decent) and he hates Beckham for getting sent off against the argies. I might have to get this book, seems like it could be interesting

Owen is really going for it with this book, apparently Cappello is a crap manager (ok maybe with england but his milan team was pretty decent) and he hates Beckham for getting sent off against the argies. I might have to get this book, seems like it could be interesting

As a ghost writer you must despair when you sit down to interview Michael Owen... Then he starts settling scores left and right. Amazing stuff.

Arsenal defender has his hands on Kane. No other bodily contact at that point.
j1lSPZT.jpg

Bodily contact in the game does not extend to pushing an opponent over. A player moving at speed is easier to push over than a player standing still with both feet planted on the ground.

End of for me. No further replies.
I think the phrase is 'entitled to go down'.

Right from the Steven Gerrard school of drawing a foul. Ref has been conned but the defender has sold his house for that 'tackle'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back