Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've face a heavily depleted United side at Old Trafford today. Never confident when the opposition has so many injuries. Plus we haven't won there for 21 years in the league
Yep,how do you think yous will do,think you have a very good chance today,even before they had injuries

Think Utd will shut alot of critics up today and wallop Leicester- when a top 6 side is so heavily backed to lose they always pull something out the bag and they have the quality on the day still to smash teams look what they did to Chelsea.

That's the worry. There will be a lot of fringe players working hard to impress

I've backed a score draw tbh fancy 1-1 but when the media put all the pressure on teams like us it never goes well - I think teams suit being the underdog and when its a team as good as Utd or Chelsea they can hurt you on the day.

I think it'd be a disaster if Leicester don't get at least a point here, No Pogba or Martial two of United big hitters, They got a good enough team to beat them but I think Lei's defense is absolute cack so who knows.

I think it'd be a disaster if Leicester don't get at least a point here, No Pogba or Martial two of United big hitters, They got a good enough team to beat them but I think Lei's defense is absolute cack so who knows.
Why?

Evans solid, Pereira will be playing for one of the big boys in the next year or two, Chilwell cementing himself as England's first choice left back and Soyuncu has probably been our best player so far this season

Why?

Evans solid, Pereira will be playing for one of the big boys in the next year or two, Chilwell cementing himself as England's first choice left back and Soyuncu has probably been our best player so far this season
Just don't rate them tbh, I really like Pereira though he can be really good on his day It's mostly your CB's I think they are pretty average for a club chasing top 6, Just comes across to me as your weakest position in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back