Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Atletico Madrid v Juventus. Good game.

Last minute equaliser for Atletico from a corner. Header just inside the post. No defender on the post. Where have I read that scenario before!!! lol

can't pass though... :)

That first figure is number of passes, second is accuracy. Third is passes in Madrid's half, fourth is the accuracy of those passes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 22.08.28.webp
    Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 22.08.28.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 10
Haha, he made three key passes (so three passes that directly played a part in a chance - including his assist). More than any other player on the pitch for either side.

I just think there is a lot less pressure on Gana to do everything in that PSG midfield. He can roam and he happens to be pretty quick. Players actually show for him so he always has a pass available.

Over here he was asked to do way too much and that’s why the mistakes popped up. I’m not too bothered that people wanted to move on, but I still can’t believe people thought he wouldn’t make it there. He has been excellent from the moment he arrived.

Watched Atletico Madrid v Juventus. Good game.

Last minute equaliser for Atletico from a corner. Header just inside the post. No defender on the post. Where have I read that scenario before!!! lol
Ath r my second team deffo

A recon they would do RS aswell but they always seem to avoid them

think selling him was the correct choice tbh, he wanted to go and also I thought it would open new doors for Everton to play in a different way without Gueye but clearly Silva hasn't thought of that yet the divvy.
Think he's a top player passing can be dangerous at times but he's one of the best wall winners in the world and it's no surprise he's bossing it in the CL, He's an absolute beast and he deserves to win something before his times up.

People saying the money was good for Gana because he was 29 are the same fans who wonder why we don’t win ewt. Will be massively missed throughout the season, like he already is.

think selling him was the correct choice tbh, he wanted to go and also I thought it would open new doors for Everton to play in a different way without Gueye but clearly Silva hasn't thought of that yet the divvy.
Think he's a top player passing can be dangerous at times but he's one of the best wall winners in the world and it's no surprise he's bossing it in the CL, He's an absolute beast and he deserves to win something before his times up.
I’m fine with him moving on and I understand your position. He wanted to go. There were just people that diminished his value and acted like he’d flop there which was a ridiculous stance to take. He’s great at what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back