Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1 English, German, Spanish and Italian team won this week. Are we finally seeing the lower European leagues develop their standard? The Dinamo Zagreb result looks great.

I don't think there's a limit for foreign players, just a "you need X British ones", no? Otherwise there is a squad limiti think.
Think I remember reading that currently City have a smaller squad than the rest of the league because of the lack of English (home grown) players. They fill the max with the foreign players and then the few home grown players which brings their squad to somewhere below the 25. Think its a maximum of 17 foreign players.

Gueye has earned his chance. He's a fantastic player and one I'm not sure why we had fans so ready to see moved on, especially since we have a manager who is trying to play the same way (away from home) as he did when he was in there (i.e. really open).

I must have misunderstood you then. I thought you were upset he was sold or you thought the fee should have been higher. Soz.

I can't see Harry Kane getting any better than what he is, currently. 2-3 years ago, clubs like Real Madrid and Barca were all over him but as days go, it seems very plausible he will be spending his entire career at Spurs. His development has stagnated basically.

I can't see Harry Kane getting any better than what he is, currently. 2-3 years ago, clubs like Real Madrid and Barca were all over him but as days go, it seems very plausible he will be spending his entire career at Spurs. His development has stagnated basically.
A reckon maybe united might bid for him one day

Wouldnt suit madrid or barca imo

She's right here

If Iran won't allow women into stadiums then they need to face actual sanctions. Ban them from the World Cup until they agree to let women attend games. It's against the rules FIFA have and something needs to be done about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back