Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fearing this myself. They couldn't could they? Looking for someone to talk some sense into me here...
Do you reckon
Fearing this myself. They couldn't could they? Looking for someone to talk some sense into me here...
They are good enough to go another season hitting nearly 100 points? Without injuries to key players, winning nearly every game?

There's your answer

No one should want to lose in September for goodness sake

Yeah, too early for all that. Not that it makes a blind bit of difference lol

I predict we´ll get knocked out by Sheff Wed then put in a spirited performance against City but still lose by a couple. Very Everton.

They´re favourites to win the league but win every game? Nah. They´ve got to play City twice not to mention the mighty Everton :oops:

Even Leicester or a decent West Ham could do them. Over 38 games the best team wins, last season showed that. I don’t think they’re better than City but injuries so far have lessened the gap a bit. Class should tell over 38 games though.

Even Leicester or a decent West Ham could do them. Over 38 games the best team wins, last season showed that. I don’t think they’re better than City but injuries so far have lessened the gap a bit. Class should tell over 38 games though.

Liverpool will drop points. If Chelsea had got a draw today it would have been a fair result. Too often teams don´t capitalise against them, think about that sitter Southampton missed against them too.

Southampton were a Danny Ings deliberate miss from taking points off them, Mount or Abraham had chances to draw this. Teams are getting behind them but just not putting the ball int he bet, nothing to do with Liverpool. If they were dominating every game like City did last season I’d be worried but you can’t fluke 38 games, if they keep playing like this at some point they won’t hit a worldie to open the scoring and someone will plough two or three against that defence.

Exactly you can't.

So explain how they have 1 defeat in their last 44 Premier League games ? and that was against City.

We all hate the club with a passion but they'll get to 90 points again. The state of this league currently only Man City will deny them of the title. City will need at least 30 wins from 38 to take it away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back