Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that. Berhalter is still crap.

People were hyped about that Cuba game when Canada smashed them 6-0 earlier, and I believe that was before Cuba lost 5 players.

Imagine that. Berhalter is still crap.

People were hyped about that Cuba game when Canada smashed them 6-0 earlier, and I believe that was before Cuba lost 5 players.

He's meh but we've recycled through a few managers and nothing has changed, if anything its gotten worse. I honestly dunno what he's supposed to implement there. Traditionally we've had some strengths (physicality, taking/defending free kicks, goalkeeping) and yea Stephen is alright the other 2 areas are non-existant. We aren't good at holding possession, we can't counter either. There is no striker that could even do a reasonable impersonation of Brian McBride. The "young talent" isn't talented at all. Pulisic can't really put the team on his back, the more he tries to do the less effective he is and needs help.

He's meh but we've recycled through a few managers and nothing has changed, if anything its gotten worse. I honestly dunno what he's supposed to implement there. Traditionally we've had some strengths (physicality, taking/defending free kicks, goalkeeping) and yea Stephen is alright the other 2 areas are non-existant. We aren't good at holding possession, we can't counter either. There is no striker that could even do a reasonable impersonation of Brian McBride. The "young talent" isn't talented at all. Pulisic can't really put the team on his back, the more he tries to do the less effective he is and needs help.

Sargent, McKennie, Pulisic, Adams, etc are all legitimately good players.

One of the very best to play the game. I don't think anyone who actually saw him play underrates him.

It's weird that the article states that his decline began in 1999. It really didn't!

That knee injury at Inter ruined his career, clearly not in 99, but later on, so they are kind of right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back