Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decentish job at Swansea

Nearly won the league with Liverpool

Decent job at Celtic

Not saying he's a top manager as he isnt but he's the sort of manager in the mid tier bracket like Mancini, Benitez, Biesla etc we should have gone for had the top brass like Jose told us to do one.

Instead we went for rock bottom tier hence being 15th.
It’s such a shame. Rodgers snapped up. Benitez strutting his stuff in China. Maybe we should make an approach for Super Kenny.

Im not saying he's top class mate as he isnt - but he's the level of manager a club like Everton should have at the minimum - not some wishy washy bloke from the Greek League who had a good 7 games at Watford.
If he gets too 4 then I'll happily admit he is a good manager. Not an easy feat to achieve it twice with two different clubs.

Personally I wouldn't have had him here but for personal reasons rather than professional. It's what has me.deep down hoping the club go against my wishes and brings someone like benitez in. Better calibre with experience. Silva has gone this season no doubt in that (unless he turns it around, which then, great for us) , so hopefully the next one is as decent as a Rodgers

Vardy must be one of the most under rated players of the last 5 years in the league.

He had plaudits when he won the league but compare his praise to Kane's for arguments sake? Vardy has been class and loyal as well. A rare thing these days

@Alan Whittle thoughts on the game this weekend.
I reckon Zaha will be desperate to show us we should have spent the money.
He's nailed on to score I reckon.
I'm going for a 2-2.
We'll score but our back door is always wide open.

If he gets too 4 then I'll happily admit he is a good manager. Not an easy feat to achieve it twice with two different clubs.

Personally I wouldn't have had him here but for personal reasons rather than professional. It's what has me.deep down hoping the club go against my wishes and brings someone like benitez in. Better calibre with experience. Silva has gone this season no doubt in that (unless he turns it around, which then, great for us) , so hopefully the next one is as decent as a Rodgers

Ive said it before I never care about a managers personality providing they do their job - Im critical of ours being dour but if he was actually good at his job I wouldnt give a damn if he was glum all the time.

Too many of our fans have an emotional connection with the manager (hence never entertaining the likes of Benitez or Rodgers) when in reality we cheer the 11 lads on the pitch every week - I just want the bloke coaching them to be doing his job I dont care of his past allegiances or personality.

Moyes was a dour git but he got the job done in most instances.

@Alan Whittle thoughts on the game this weekend.
I reckon Zaha will be desperate to show us we should have spent the money.
He's nailed on to score I reckon.
I'm going for a 2-2.
We'll score but our back door is always wide open.
Looking forward to watching this game,while watching the other 2 same time lol,Fancy Arsenal to sneak it myself

Leicester are a threat this season. Well run club, good recruitment over several windows, balanced squad, sold intelligently and a very decent coach. Not a great deal wrong in truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back