Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for the Southampton manager. He is probably a good manager but Southampton are just an appauling club. Have bought poorly for years, poor choice of managers and firesold all their best players and not replaced them .

The fella was always onto a hiding to nothing. Hope they sack him before they drag him down to the championship .

Pardew is more their level

I feel sorry for the Southampton manager. He is probably a good manager but Southampton are just an appauling club. Have bought poorly for years, poor choice of managers and firesold all their best players and not replaced them .

The fella was always onto a hiding to nothing. Hope they sack him before they drag him down to the championship .

Sounds familiar - Can't quite put my finger on it.....:coffee:

The XI Koeman's last year was Forster, Van Dijk, Fonte, Cedric, Bertrand, Wanyama, Davis, Tadic, Mane, Long and Pelle. That's a seriously quality team. Quality enough to make a clown like Koeman look like a top manager. And it's basically all gone now and replaced with players like Vestergaard and Romeu. They honestly need relegation to wake them up again because the management has been shocking.

Wolves, Spurs, Burnley all had goals disallowed via VAR against Leicester and now
The Christmas tree is embarrassing but that's what happens when you give plant pots a voice on social media, I don't want any RS manager/players because they're our rivals simple as.
You're either Blue or Red you choose 1 path and don't get to cross over at any time.

Kevin Sheedy says hello.

Just had a flick through Leicesters results, they haven't even done amazingly well, they've made a good start but nothing to induce the level of fawning placed upon that blert rodgers. Beaten by the rs and a crap utd, scraped past spurs and burnley. The league is genuinely that crap that they find themselves second after a lot of refereeing favours.

Maybe wait and see after about 25 games before brent is knighted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back