Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be friggin' hilarious is Man City had an off-season, Liverpool run away with it, but then Leicester 'do a Leicester' and win the title again, ahead of the RS on goal difference lol

Full credit to Leicester, both equalled and beat record scores set by the great Man United sides of the 90s

Incredible stats coming off it, Leicester only the third team after United and Spurs to score 9 in a PL game, subsequently Saints are the 3rd to concede 9 after Wigan and Ipswich. Saints also only second team after City to both score and concede 8 or more in a game, lastly it’s only the second time in PL history that two players on the same team have scored hat tricks, the other being Jermaine Pennant and Robert Pires for Arsenal, ironically against Southampton

Full credit to Leicester, both equalled and beat record scores set by the great Man United sides of the 90s

Incredible stats coming off it, Leicester only the third team after United and Spurs to score 9 in a PL game, subsequently Saints are the 3rd to concede 9 after Wigan and Ipswich. Saints also only second team after City to both score and concede 8 or more in a game, lastly it’s only the second time in PL history that two players on the same team have scored hat tricks, the other being Jermaine Pennant and Robert Pires for Arsenal, ironically against Southampton
Hate to say it! But think Rodgers is out to make a point. Something OUR manager will never achieve, Im going for a 0-0 draw tomorrow at 6/1 AND be televised last on MOTD.

We are pretty solid defensively but lack creativity up front. I don't have much confidence. Wilf has been ok since all the leaving hoo ha but not back to his best. I'm sure the warm hearted and fair minded Arsenal fans will give him a warm welcome.
If we sneak the first one we have a chance. Otherwise, nothing. So, 1-1.

that sounds about right after both our last results think caution will win out.

I wouldn't worry about creativity, we allow so many shots on goal you won't need too much of it
I'm sticking with 2-2.

I think Zaha will probably thrive on getting dogs abuse.

9-0?! Jesus Christ, just relegate Southampton now.

That Hassenhuttl has been there a year and doesn't look to changed anything about them, why do a lot of people rate him?

Remember that year they finished above us and suddenly thought they were a big club? Were absolutely gobsmacked as to why Koeman dropped them for us in a heartbeat?

Get down with the unwashed where you belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back