Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup

It's ruining it for me to be honest

I could stand it if we weren't awful, but sadly we are and them being so successful right now is just bloody amplifying our crapness

Yeah thats my frustrations with it at present - I just wish Klopp would bugger off he's turned them such a good side.

If we had a good manager you would atleast have hope that we can be up there ourselves whereas its just groundhog day week in week out.

It’s genuinely a sick joke at this point. They can do no wrong to the point that it’s farcical, and we get progressively worse every year despite heavy investment.

It's not even an Everton thing at the moment - football overall is broken.

It feels like my interest in it is exploited by a few rich elite. I feel gullible for taking part in the whole farce.

I think they would steamroll us to be honest

I'd say they're the new best of the rest but that would be doing them a disservice on their current form in all honesty
They wouldn't steamroll us unless we got someone sent off early as they have not done that a single time this season without the opponent going down to 10. If you look deeper Leicester has won every 50-50 game they played except for I think against United. That won't last forever. I'd rather be playing them than a team that is underachieving and likely to put it right which is what we have with Spurs.

It’s genuinely a sick joke at this point. They can do no wrong to the point that it’s farcical, and we get progressively worse every year despite heavy investment.

I find myself watching other sports more now.

NFL is by far my favourite, but even the Rugby Union has become more watchable than soccer. Something I never ever thought would happen.

The RS with the help of the TV bias and gambling sites are destroying this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back