Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at United's line up and bench, How far they've fallen.
It's gonna take them 2-3 years to get back to the top minimum.
If they ever do. I've said it before, their board are content with Woodward's approach as they continue to improve their turnover and the profits for the owners.

You look at the money that they have spent on the likes of Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, Pogba, Lindelöf, Fred and Martial et al, but they still have to rely on youth.
Bournemouth are such a well managed club
Howe gets a lot of criticism on here, which for me is pretty unjust. Yes their record against the top teams is poor, but look at the size of the club and their budget.

From memory, I think they spent around £12m net in the summer, it was a fairly similar amount the season before and the season before it was close to nothing.

He isn't a top manager, but he is a very competent one and with the right budget I think his team could play some really good and relatively successful football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back