Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTRnVD.gif

Them winning the champions league last season should of been a wake up call for our club. Some form of professional pride was needed but oh no, we get nothing from the clueless morons who run us. Not only do we not react, we get worse. These last few mouths have really brought home to me how much we've fallen as a club. I don't think the gap between them and us has ever been greater then it is now and it's utterly hertbreaking to see. :(

Growing up we were a massive club with a really crap team, now we're a nothing club with no hope and even less ambition. Twenty-five plus years of misuse have done the job. I see no end in sight as things stand and that's the worst part. The last embers of hope have finally out for me.

Inappropriate Language
Exactly, they’ve been doing this for years and not won the premier league yet. There’s a lot of football to play between now and May. They’ll go through a rough patch 100%
You could argue they are going through their difficult patch, drew with Utd and two spawny come from behind wins against Spurs and now Villa. Thank [Poor language removed] City got back into it, any dropped points by them would have been disastrous

I mean there's always the hope their punishing scheduled over November/December will derail them, but that could equally apply to City who are the only team that have a prayer of staying with them.

Its absolutely insane that they keep pulling this off week after week with either lucky VAR decisions or just sheer belief that they can score.

It's as others have said, they just don't stop. Would that we had just a fraction of their self belief.

This talk of PEDs
Does anyone really believe it.
an individual could do it maybe but asking over 20 pro players to keep quiet?
What about Salah, Mane and a few others, would their religion allow it?

i honestly can’t see it but I do wonder. To me it just seems to big to keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back