Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand them as much anyone on here. It takes me days to get over losing to them.

But they are extremely good and we are extremely average. Trying to deny that is pointless. Accepting it is the sensible thing to do.

They've never won the league in my lifetime. I hope somehow it stays that way but I can't do anything about it.

We need to stop worrying about them. We need to step back from their shadow rather than throwing ourselves into the middle of it.

I’m only worrying about we’re I can emigrate to mate when they win the league that’s all

I’m only worrying about we’re I can emigrate to mate when they win the league that’s all

Well in that case, I'd rule the Belfast area out of the mix. They are everywhere here.

In a seriousness though, we need to get beyond this. We're literally wallowing in their success when it's actually completely irrelevant to us at the end of the day.

Seems like some fans hate them more than they support us which for me is one of the biggest problems with both our fans and the club as it allows the muppets running our club to keep getting away with it.

Nothing will change until our fans care more about us than their dislike for the RS.

Also those plastic flags the club put out midweek was another thing that was cringe. Proper chelsea behaviour.
Text-book RS style criticism on here coupled with the vintage passive aggression we've seen many times from them in various infestations. I love Everton, always have and always will, and miraculously, also manage to hate the RS when I can be arsed to even think about them. The two certainly are mutually exclusive.

Text-book RS style criticism on here coupled with the vintage passive aggression we've seen many times from them in various infestations. I love Everton, always have and always will, and miraculously, also manage to hate the RS when I can be arsed to even think about them. The two certainly are mutually exclusive.

He's probably not talking about fans like yourself then.

I can't stand them as much anyone on here. It takes me days to get over losing to them.

But they are extremely good and we are extremely average. Trying to deny that is pointless. Accepting it is the sensible thing to do.

They've never won the league in my lifetime. I hope somehow it stays that way but I can't do anything about it.

We need to stop worrying about them. We need to step back from their shadow rather than throwing ourselves into the middle of it.
A pedantic point here Tim, but you can't be extremely average - the average is the mid point between two extremes :blush::blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back