Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that English commentators still take shots at Sarri's time at Chelsea despite finishing 3rd behind two all time teams and winning the Europa League. Crap manager him.

The handball on Veltman obviously. And I'm not sure but I think playing advantage and going back to send someone off isn't allowed.

I explained above how it makes sense. You’ll have to dig out that sending off rule as it doesn’t make any sense to me if true.

“No you can’t have that advantage even though with or without it I’ll be sending that chap off.”

I explained above how it makes sense. You’ll have to dig out that sending off rule as it doesn’t make any sense to me if true.

“No you can’t have that advantage even though with or without it I’ll be sending that chap off.”
I don't know that it makes sense, I just thought that was the rule.

Also the handball was still a ridiculous decision.

Why? It hit his arm in the box? Those are the rules now.
No they aren't. They very much are not the rules now. That's the rule for attackers. For defenders it is more nuanced to avoid attackers smashing it off defenders arms intentionally. In this case his arm is down, he doesn't move toward the ball and it is struck hard enough to make getting out of the way difficult. Not a handball, not a sending off, not a penalty and probably not a point for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back