Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay inside and watch a film, or if you want a footy fix watch the FA Cup on BBC / BT. Or go out for the day.

Just don't pay attention to them. Worst thing you can do is watch them. I was like you last season, this season i won't watch them.

Not watched them in 3 years now.

If I want to see turds live I will just watch people walk their dog.

Stay inside and watch a film, or if you want a footy fix watch the FA Cup on BBC / BT. Or go out for the day.

Just don't pay attention to them. Worst thing you can do is watch them. I was like you last season, this season i won't watch them.
I just pretend they don't exist. I don't watch them, I don't read about them, I don't engage with anyone about them. Now if I could just do the same with Everton I'd be at peace

Can't wait for the Derby me like
Really annoyed with myself for how angry I got with the VAR in the first half. Thought I'd learned a long time ago it's not healthy to put so much emotion into something you can't control. I say it every year but this time I'm gonna have to follow through with it and give the derby a swerve.

Genuinely not watching the Anfield Derby this year.

Cracking finish from Silva, no more than a consolation.

Must admit I've been doing this quite a lot recently - feel much better for it.

Giving them a miss is seriously recommended.

No it won't, they've won the Champions League

Because you're letting it eat you up inside and it'll make you ill. Believe me, I've been there. Just don't pay attention to them now.

Our fanbase will not accept them winning a Champions League & then a first league title in 30 years on top of clubs like Leicester qualifying for the Champions League whilst we bumble around in midtable talking about expected losses and must wins against the bottom 3.

Our fans were just relieved they blew the title last year thats why the CL didnt hurt - this one will definitely hit us harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back