Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it’s on City fans themselves, those around the culprit(s) need to call out that behaviour and recognise that the individual(s) need to be educated.

Ignorant, bigoted views like that can’t go unchecked. Otherwise it’s allowed to seem “normal” or “just banter”.
You mean like the Everton fan who was put all over social media for being racist,then turns out he wasnt,why dont we wait and see before crucifying him

...I honestly think City are chilled about the league. It might be subconscious, but it’s intensive to compete to that level through a whole season. Week in, week out. They want to be European Champions, I have a theory that not many European Champions win their domestic league in the same season, but I might have that wrong.

You mean like the Everton fan who was put all over social media for being racist,then turns out he wasnt,why dont we wait and see before crucifying him

It’s not the only time this has happened. It’s extremely widespread.

If the City fan denies making the monkey chant and that, as someone has already suggested on here, perhaps he was “just cold” or whatever..... there is very little the police can do (and therefore very little the club can do) unless witnesses around him put forth supporting testimony too.

Whether he was making a monkey chant or not, is anyone’s guess. I have my view. But I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we see another let off, in this case.

Manchester City FC are aware of a video circulating on social media which appears to show a supporter making racial gestures during the second half of the match against Manchester United this evening.

Officials from the Club are working with Greater Manchester Police in order to help them identify any individuals concerned and assist with their enquiries.

The Club are also working with GMP regarding an instance of objects being thrown onto the field of play.

The Club operates a zero tolerance policy regarding discrimination of any kind, and anyone found guilty of racial abuse will be banned from the club for life.

Yeah, I said for awhile I think he *could* be the guy to bring them forward, their supporters just have to have a LOT of patience. They have too many people that aren't that arsed about being at Manchester United that they need to move out pronto.
Volley Pogba out the door. Shift Sanchez on a perm and the whole place changes.
He maybe a fat headed yard dog, but Maguire is a very good centre half, not worth the money paid like, but he should be skipper of that side sooner rather than later.

Volley Pogba out the door. Shift Sanchez on a perm and the whole place changes.
He maybe a fat headed yard dog, but Maguire is a very good centre half, not worth the money paid like, but he should be skipper of that side sooner rather than later.
Add Lingard into that "kick them the hell out" group. You can say one thing about Ferguson, the player was NEVER bigger than the shirt. And anytime someone started acting, he made sure they were reminded of that.

Could actually see this being his last one you know.
Pep never stays long. Recall Guillem Ballague saying he needs a break after three years (four years max) before taking on a new project.

Losing Kompany was colossal for City. Not just his on field leadership and organisation, but off the field too. They look so vulnerable on the break. United should have scored at least four in that first half. Rashford very wayward in his finishing saved them from a hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back