Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like the Everton fan who was put all over social media for being racist,then turns out he wasnt,why dont we wait and see before crucifying him
True this, people are sharing his facebook profile on Social media and all you can see is pictures of his wife and kids, it's crazy.

Looking at that 3/5 second clip I couldnt say he was making monkey gestures or noises,if he was then I hope he gets banned but to me thats not evidence of anything
Stewards 2ft away didnt seem to react as I thought they would, i bet it's a none story, unlike the throwing stuff

Having seen the incident again I’m not 100% sure it was a monkey gesture.

As as aside, any backward idiot that does the monkey gesture has no idea about evolutionary biology with all of us having descended from them. As Dawkins says, “we are apes”. Chimps are our cousins. We share the same ancestors, extinct African apes.

I’d happily wear a t-shirt with I’m an ape on it.

As as aside, any backward idiot that does the monkey gesture has no idea about evolutionary biology with all of us having descended from them. As Dawkins says, “we are apes”. Chimps are our cousins. We share the same ancestors, extinct African apes.

I think for racist twerps the point they're making is black Africans have not really evolved and are still like apes.
It's pathetic childish uneducated crap but hey when the pm can be a racist and get away with some tosser in the stands thinks,why not me...Well done Gary Neville.

I watched the game and missed the incident so I'm not judging this one just all the other idiots.

Last edited:

...I honestly think City are chilled about the league. It might be subconscious, but it’s intensive to compete to that level through a whole season. Week in, week out. They want to be European Champions, I have a theory that not many European Champions win their domestic league in the same season, but I might have that wrong.
True in tough leagues. Can't remember which year it was but recently when Real Madrid won 3 CLs on the run, they won La Liga in one of those years. That was the first time they'd won the league and European Cup double since 1958. When you consider that they've won the Spanish league more than anyone and the EC more than anyone, it goes to show how hard it is to win both. Especially in the CL format.

Unbelievably some calls from City 'fans' on sacking Pep, but that would be absolutely ludicrous. Fans are so fickle it's all about the here and now with yesterday instantly forgotten.

Managers who are serial winners, Mourinho a case in point, can have disastrous years after winning titles and cups by the bagful and suffer the sack soon after. There probably is a shelf life for managers to achieve the peak with a group of players before they stop listening to the same words.

Poch reached it with Spurs but some like Ferguson have rebuilt and won again. It just shows how remarkable his career with United was to be that successful over such a length of time and constantly renew the squad and personnel.

Well he's been nicked for it today.
Maybe someone close heard it and has made a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back