Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO ! Please NO !!!! Get out the door asap.
He has a point. Tosun had never been given the slack DCL has and hits the net most times he is given the chance. If DCL plays badly he is cut some slack. Tosun is not even if he only gets ten minutes.
There is a lot of anti-Turkish feeling in the Med....just floating that out.

England need central midfielders who can play. IMO the only possibilities in that regard at the moment who might be ready for the Euros are Harry Winks and Lewis Cook. Those 2 can handle the ball well under pressure and are capable of finding players ahead of them with accurate passes. I just had a quick look at the U21s and there's Oliver Skipp and Conor Gallagher but they won't be ready for the Euros. Cook and Winks are the best we've got in the short term. Hopefully Winks will finally get a game against Bulgaria, and Cook needs to put together a good season at Bournemouth. Sadly I think Henderson is undroppable until he gets dropped from the Liverpool team.

Can here Mccarthy on the sidelines ye can here him with the telly on mute. Hope Silva's taking notes.

Didnt watch the England game, however its amusing that Everton fans only seem to blame Everton players for the loss, i would be shocked if Maguire was any good, as i said didnt watch the game, but its good to see blues dont just witchhunt our players when there playing for us

Didnt watch the England game, however its amusing that Everton fans only seem to blame Everton players for the loss, i would be shocked if Maguire was any good, as i said didnt watch the game, but its good to see blues dont just witchhunt our players when there playing for us
I watched a fair bit of it.

England genuinely played like we do.
Passing it round a bit with no end product and very predictable.

Southgate is a bang average manager as he proved at Boro.
He's now been found out and only a matter of time before the press hound him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back