Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how brickies can go work in Qatar and not forget how to lay a brick

Or plumbers can go to Spain and forget what pipes are for

Heck maybe I might be unable to work a camera one step into Wales

Absolute guff excuse because he's moved from Italy - he's looked absolutely baked every game he's played.

Get rid before his value drops even further
wtf lollollollollol

I agree, he looks dire, but come on, he's a young lad struggling for game time in a new country.

Not many 19 year old brickies go aboard till they have experience.

I just dont buy the argument - im all for giving him time if he was showing something on the pitch as you could argue the goals may come - but he's had one half decent game all season against Newcastle who were awful.

For me can file under another Serie A player unable to adjust to the English game imo.

And thats without taking into consideration his off the field antics.

wtf lollollollollol

The argument a person's ability to do their job changes when operating in another country is for me rubbish.

I bet Greenwood could play for any side in Italy and look just as good.

Our fans just flog a dead horse hoping for something that isnt there - see those who still think Tom Davies will one day turn into Paul Scholes.

The argument a person's ability to do their job changes when operating in another country is for me rubbish.

I bet Greenwood could play for any side in Italy and look just as good.

Our fans just flog a dead horse hoping for something that isnt there - see those who still think Tom Davies will one day turn into Paul Scholes.
People adapt in different ways slow or fast, I don't think he's had the ideal season has he really, Had to endure Silva giving him 1 minute scraps then Duncan dragging him off then it's Covid.
I've seen the good and bad of him this season and the gamble of keeping him is fully worth it imo. The talent is obvious.

Funny how brickies can go work in Qatar and not forget how to lay a brick

Or plumbers can go to Spain and forget what pipes are for

Heck maybe I might be unable to work a camera one step into Wales

Absolute guff excuse because he's moved from Italy - he's looked absolutely baked every game he's played.

Get rid before his value drops even further
If by baked you mean knackered then I agree, even after 10 minutes running around he looks Goosed.
I’m not sure what I think but his head needs sorting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back