Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't debate. You just whine then go at people if they disagree.

I just cant be doing with bias Blue tinted stupidity.

Like when people laugh at Danny Ings scoring 20+ goals this season but then have the gaul to say Moise Kean is the better player.

Im all for opinions but ask fans of every club outside of EFC/Southampton and they'll all pick Ings in their team every day of the week.

Yet you'll get laughed at on here for having that opinion- hence why I refuse to debate with such dooey eyed bias.

Try debating footie with a Kopite and its the same thing hence I avoid it like Covid.

....not sure if Benteke was still on, but if you’re Leicester the last thing you want is the goalie launching it up to him.
True, but we have so little playing off him. Double up on Ayew and that’s it. Wilf in a very poor run of form, Townsend past his best. I think we need a rebuild of our ageing squad and a rethink on how we play. Must be serious contenders for the drop next season.

Thorgan Hazard is a good player.

Anyway 33 G+As isn't remotely close to 20 which is the count in Sancho vs Hazard.

He's not.

And 13 assists and 7 goals isn't entirely a poor return or a light year behind Sancho.

The point was more that an average player can rack up impressive numbers in that league. So it would still be a bit of a gamble thinking Sancho would replicate those numbers in England.

....I understand the strategy of playing from the back but I can’t understand why teams do it who don’t have the personnel to pass it through the opposition. Bournemouth are a classic example.

We do it and yet our threat comes from the running power of DCL and Richarlison.

I think in our case Ancelotti wants to get the team used to playing that way...then add in new signings who are more comfortable on the ball or with strong ball carrying and it gives our front 2 more space

Dear @ForeverBlue92
Please don’t accidentally drink any bleach, especially any you get in the post from me.
Love from your South London fraudals.
True, but we have so little playing off him. Double up on Ayew and that’s it. Wilf in a very poor run of form, Townsend past his best. I think we need a rebuild of our ageing squad and a rethink on how we play. Must be serious contenders for the drop next season.

Bolasie says hi....also Michael Keane.

Just wondering how Leicester beating Palace has let us down ?

Its a great result for us. Hopefully wolves beat arsenal then we can springboard up the table with 3pts vs spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back