Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just cant be doing with bias Blue tinted stupidity.

Like when people laugh at Danny Ings scoring 20+ goals this season but then have the gaul to say Moise Kean is the better player.

Im all for opinions but ask fans of every club outside of EFC/Southampton and they'll all pick Ings in their team every day of the week.

Yet you'll get laughed at on here for having that opinion- hence why I refuse to debate with such dooey eyed bias.

Try debating footie with a Kopite and its the same thing hence I avoid it like Covid.
You can’t compare a 19 year old that’s moved to a new country and new league doesn’t speak the league very well with a 30+ year old who spent most of his career in the league knows all the tips and tricks and is having a purple patch.

You can’t compare a 19 year old that’s moved to a new country and new league doesn’t speak the league very well with a 30+ year old who spent most of his career in the league knows all the tips and tricks and is having a purple patch.

Danny Ings is 27...

He certainly will

It's the 3rd or 4th best league in Europe. It's not like you are talking about how good he is in the MLS.

Of course. But there's still some eyebrow raises when it comes to certain calibre. Kramaric bombed at Leicester but regularly bangs 15+ a season there.

Not just Sancho, but I'm also on the fence with Werner too.

Hopefully Wolves get atleast a point out of this and tomorrows battle of the plumbers in Burnley vs Sheff Utd also finishes a draw.

Would give us a bit of manoeuvre to play for a draw monday and try nick a win on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back