Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn’t do it and I never agreed with the Tottenham little runt owner was over furlough.
You need to learn the difference between a football supporter and a football club.
I think the context of my posts was fairly obvious that I was using the “you” as in the club you support. Obviously you as an individual didn’t make that decision

Sunday Supplement cancelled by Sky for next season. Apparently the condensed season, coverage of a greater number of games plus exclusive rights to the SPL, have led to it being squeezed out of the Sunday schedule. They haven't ruled out it returning at a later date, but it's effectively cancelled.

Man citys new signing Ferran Torres said he wanted the captaincy to stay at Valencia...jeez he's only 20....interesting to see what type of personality they have on their hands..

And I know Davies captained us at the age of 20, but that was one of the most damning moments of this current crop of leaderless whoppers..

To be fair he didn't say that. The translation was misrepresented (no surprise there!). What he did say is that he wanted to be 'one of the captains' which means he wanted to be one of the top players at the club.
He came to City and not any of the other clubs that were after him as he wanted to play (and learn) under Guardiola. I reckon for £24 million he is an absolute snip. He really is a very exciting player.

First of many.

That is a genuine personal tragedy for me. I was brought up in Droylsden and used to go to all of the games with my mates when I was at school (we used to sneak through the back gardens of the houses that backed on to the pitch and get in for free). A couple of my mates actually played for them. A lot of fond and happy memories going to and watching Droylsden growing up. That is really sad news.

Surprising stat....but the problem is, City have all the possession in their games, they are a better team than Liverpool... They dominate games, but whenever the opposition does manage they lay a glove on them, then generally concede soft goals...City's backline let the team down whenever they actually have to defend, which isn't often, but it's often enough for them to have lost the title by a massive margin.....its been a problem for them in Europe too, that team really should have won a champions league already..

Bang on with that post.
Which is why I am far from confident for tomorrow's nights game against Real Madrid.
We will concede as we virtually always concede in these games.
The bookies have Real Madrid at 9/2 to go through and qualify. I reckon that price
is genuine value...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back