Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come in peace as fan of the 20 Times Champions of England thats all

Mate you got outclassed by Sevilla and dumped out of Europa and now you are on an Everton forum of all places trying to make yourself feel good in the first hour of Monday morning. You are in a dark place lad. Seasons over I’d suggest forget about footy and enjoy rest of the summer.

lol dear me what a load of nonsense , ok you are happy with United losing ffs but people can not even discus the game with any rationale

United controlled the game but were very bad in both boxes and that usually means a loss.

And that was a ridiculous penalty United got as well. Not to mention the other diving and rolling around that went on, especially from Williams.

Take away penalties and they struggle to put chances away.

Mate you got outclassed by Sevilla and dumped out of Europa and now you are on an Everton forum of all places trying to make yourself feel good in the first hour of Monday morning. You are in a dark place lad. Seasons over I’d suggest forget about footy and enjoy rest of the summer.
no your talking absolute garbage outclassed in what way , if you watched the game as a neutral observer no way could you say Seville were the better team

no your talking absolute garbage outclassed in what way , if you watched the game as a neutral observer no way could you say Seville were the better team

Yes you could of had a goal or two if not for great last ditch defending and great goal keeping but they played better ball. Youse had a very good aggressive stretch in the second half and got in on goal but Sevilla overall played better tidy stuff, had the possession, most passes. Clinical on goal.. I can go on. But I always knew Sevilla would outclass United even when 1 down to the obligatory dodgy pen.

I also won 300 backing Sevilla. So I’d like to thank your team for not been good enough.

you know i had 20 quid on Seville to because of their price , but seriously United had far more chances and had we got 2nd goal they were done , ok we lost due to bad defending but why are you so bitter its really pathetic i know football is about banter but dont know maybe people have really bad memories about things i dont know

its embarrasing to say we were outclassed , absolute nonsense

Who cares though? You don't get bonus points for being the better team. When it mattered most De Jong stuck his chance away whilst Martial kept hitting the Sevilla keeper. You have glaring issues in that side and a clueless biff on the side lines. Your budget is probably countless times bigger than Sevilla's yet the difference in attitude and application tonight was stark.

Its not because of 85 and Whiteside and all that is it lol ffs

Mate you are taking a European exit out on an Everton forum. Fighting tooth and nail with Evertonians who don’t really mind United about the performance of the team
that beat you. Its not a prity sight.

Mate you are taking a European exit out on an Everton forum. Fighting tooth and nail with Evertonians who don’t really mind United about the performance of the team
that beat you. Its not a prity sight.
not taking anything out on EFC , just trying to discuss the game in a rationale way

not taking anything out on EFC , just trying to discuss the game in a rationale way

By talking about league titles you’ve won and bringing up something from the 80s? Yeah just a pure rational search for truth in the grand discussion of football tactics mate.

Or else some weird sad grasp of consolation in a very wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back