• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course best for everyone to draw.

Who do you think will finish higher, palace or united?

Would say Utd but if you ask a neutral the same question with Spurs & Everton they would likely say Spurs - but neither have a devine right and on current performances they both wont.

One of our goals doesn't count without VAR today

VAR isn't the problem, it's the incompetents using it

neither of those decisions was incompetent though - he was off his line, and it was a handball

compare that to the two scandals we had last season, where a perfectly good goal vs them was disallowed and a penalty was given for nothing vs Brighton

One of our goals doesn't count without VAR today

VAR isn't the problem, it's the incompetents using it
Its the rules restricting goalkeepers who already have a minimal chance to save the penalty as it is. Thats what I have a problem with.

The actual penalty call is ridiculous as well, as if Lindelof knows what he's doing there.

Ref's are absolute chancer's and I hate them all.

neither of those decisions was incompetent though - he was off his line, and it was a handball

compare that to the two scandals we had last season, where a perfectly good goal vs them was disallowed and a penalty was given for nothing vs Brighton

Come on now. That is never ever in a trillion years a penalty.

I'd be incandescent if we had that go against us.

The whole handball thing has been caused by them giving the rs the pen against Leeds. They set a precedent that they can't back out of.

Again, under the rules that was not a penalty because it deflected onto his arm.

This one was, would have been last season, would have been pre-VAR (if the ref had seen it) and 100% would be if it had been at the other end of this pitch. His arm was out in front of him and they were right in front of the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back