• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

If only I was born not manufactured?

I wasn't born, I picked Everton, not out of a magazine, but it was never my destiny to support Everton, growing up most of my family supported Liverpool, but I never liked them, I liked the blue team.

If you love something, you will fight for it.

I never used to mind Spurs, I was happy for them to get where they did and the way they did, very astute from Levy, but recently, bottling the final against them, the whole Son thing, the furloughing, I mean they ain't Newcastle, so I don't hate them, but they are dead to me now.

I honestly don't like anybody bar Everton, I don't even like Everton U23s or the womens team.

be a very harsh red this

edit: worst use of VAR so far this weekend - that is the same process as they used in the Palace - Southampton game, with the ref seeing something clearly, making a decision and then VAR adding nothing to the decision making process except someone chatting in the refs ear that the card should change colour. it wasnt a clear and obvious error so it should have stayed a yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back