• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only started after the Son tackle. Before that I think there was some empathy between the two sets of fans.

Spurs have so many so called 'rivals' these days it's quite hard to keep up.

I get what you mean but Everton and everyone else (bar Arsenal West Ham and Chelsea,) are just rivals for league points/placings.

100% not a red that.

As if he's tried to kick him in the head, they are winning 3-0.

The problem for me is he clearly knows the lad is behind him and flicks the sole of his boot which is a lot more dangerous.

If he didn't know the opponent was there then its a different story. Hes possibly broken the lads nose and I think we live in an era where if you commit a foul that causes a bad injury, then you could be in trouble.

Look a good side Brighton. I thought they’d struggle but first two games they’ve been really good, gonna be a tough game in a few weeks

What does that matter? You’re still responsible for what your body does. He literally kicked his opponent in the face with his cleats.

It’s a red just for the stupidity of trying something so needless in that situation.

Yeah I suppose on reflection its dangerous play and possibly a red.

But I don't think there was an intention is what I should have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back