• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that matter? You’re still responsible for what your body does. He literally kicked his opponent in the face with his cleats.

It’s a red just for the stupidity of trying something so needless in that situation.

the problem was though that the ref had an absolutely perfect view of it and thought it was a yellow

RS have Fabinho at CB. There's the thing for the rent boys to exploit, let's see if fat frank is up to it.

Pulisic being out for Chelsea is a massive loss for them...was superb last season...would be confident if he was playing...think liverpool would win..

Rudiger not even on the bench as first choices Zouma and Christensen start again in the continued absence of Thiago Silva.

Tomori on the bench and Rudiger now perhaps being only fifth choice centre half behind everyone who can stand, possibly tells you why they've delayed on letting Tomori go out on loan.

Rudiger looks finished at Chelsea but how does it affect us, move on from this?

I was being facetious. I really don't know why so many teams consider us rivals. It's all very odd.
I've personally never thought of Spurs as rivals. ;) More of an irrelevance reallylol

I have made around one post every 2 days in 11.5 years.
.......and most of them sensible posts TBH . . . . . . . . . unlike @H.H. who it turns out, isn't even a Spurs fan. Just some middle aged Harry Kane fan boy :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back