Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Bruce is living rent free on this forum. Never known such obsession over dropping points to a premier league team. We going to keep moaning about it every single game Newcastle play from now on?

Steve Bruce is living rent free on this forum. Never known such obsession over dropping points to a premier league team. We going to keep moaning about it every single game Newcastle play from now on?
Needs a new thread, the dropped points thread where we can all go to vent every time one of Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham (am, I forgetting anyone?) play.

It's pretty freaking bad to lose to a team as bad as them twice. Chelsea under Tuchel have largely passed around in circles going nowhere but today they're just slicing through no issue.

It's pretty freaking bad to lose to a team as bad as them twice. Chelsea under Tuchel have largely passed around in circles going nowhere but today they're just slicing through no issue.

Yeah I don’t understand how Kante Jorginho Kovacic Werner etc. are doing a better job than Siggurdson Coleman Davies Bernard

Just to add to this, I think you're going to see those teams with speed in their ranks kick on.

We must be the slowest team in the league now, just in terms of pure foot speed. I think that's going to be a decisive factor between now and the end of the season.

I think pace has been an equaliser of sorts for a long time in the Premier League. Quality will win out over the course of the season but average teams have finished in European places because of it.

Same for average player's with pace.

Even when we had speed in the side, during Martinez's reign he was so caught up in his philosophy it wasn't utilized as much as it could have been.

We are slow paced and weak willed. I just hope that Ancelotti can pull off a miracle this season and we can improve our squad next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back