Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be some fun football on tonight in the EL. I'll be going for Salzburg vs Villarreal and Dinamo Zagreb vs Krasnodar.

Lille vs Ajax and Sociedad vs United should be top games.

You forgot the Mighty Wolfsberger Vs Spurs.

Mourinho masterclass incoming.

1-1.

Inappropriate Language
Haaland is one ugly [Poor language removed], but he is just an amazing player. But then again, all the Northern Europeans are ugly anyways; with France being the notable exception.

Spurs lead. I'm still in awe at how bad this Wolfsberger side's record is and that they're at this point.

Milan have had two goals correctly ruled out by VAR.

Commentator claims Bale has answered his critics by scoring against a mid-table Austrian side with a negative goal difference in that league. They'll say anything to big up those sides.

I just can't get over the announcers acting like this is impressive stuff from Spurs. This team would struggle in the Championship. It's like if they were talking about us being great for smashing Wednesday around.

Haaland is one ugly [Poor language removed], but he is just an amazing player. But then again, all the Northern Europeans are ugly anyways; with France being the notable exception.

That Januzaj is absolute crap.....
Wow, I've just checked and he's somehow only twenty-six. He was touted so highly when he was younger, but it's a prime example of talk before actual ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back