Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeh given to them by the Malian team doctor. I don't agree with the ban personally as how are these kids meant to know what exactly is in meds given to them by their footie team's doctors?
That's exactly what I mean. If the doctor is approved and gives them something banned that is surely on the doctor who should be banned and not the players. I get monitoring what you're taking like the Onana thing, but when the guy giving it to you should know all the rules what are you to do?

That's exactly what I mean. If the doctor is approved and gives them something banned that is surely on the doctor who should be banned and not the players. I get monitoring what you're taking like the Onana thing, but when the guy giving it to you should know all the rules what are you to do?

I know, it's crap, basically their season over now. Onana got a year didn't he but that's more fair as like you say didn't come from a team doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back