Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big sam on what happened, what the heck is he on about our game like that for lol, we have 53 hours less time so its a disadvantage in reality, but the way we play bad after a bigger break it may help been so quick

---------------------------

On Brighton's disallowed goal
The referee blew the whistle twice so that was why it was disallowed, Lee Mason came over and explained the situation regarding that - the only way we can avoid it is put someone on the ball and don't move back until the referee moves you back. I thought everybody had to get set.

"Everton now which is unfortunately a game thrown in we didn't want, we wanted to prepare for Newcastle the following Sunday. After that we have four weeks until we have a game again - that is out of order as far as I am concerned. They just didn't allow us to do anything. Everton have a massive advantage over us because they don't play that week."

Big sam on what happened, what the heck is he on about our game like that for lol, we have 53 hours less time so its a disadvantage in reality, but the way we play bad after a bigger break it may help been so quick

On Brighton's disallowed goal "The referee blew the whistle twice so that was why it was disallowed, Lee Mason came over and explained the situation regarding that - the only way we can avoid it is put someone on the ball and don't move back until the referee moves you back. I thought everybody had to get set.

"Everton now which is unfortunately a game thrown in we didn't want, we wanted to prepare for Newcastle the following Sunday. After that we have four weeks until we have a game again - that is out of order as far as I am concerned. They just didn't allow us to do anything. Everton have a massive advantage over us because they don't play that week."
Getting his excuses in early, they didn’t half get lucky today, Brighton must be the unluckiest team in years this season. Some of their results this season in comparison to their results is genuinely baffling

On Brighton's disallowed goal
The referee blew the whistle twice so that was why it was disallowed, Lee Mason came over and explained the situation regarding that - the only way we can avoid it is put someone on the ball and don't move back until the referee moves you back. I thought everybody had to get set.

How do we have an advantage. We play Monday Thursday, he has 2 more days rest. What a load of tosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back